Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today is my last day of being a slacker and not wanting to think about school. is it just me or does the time change seem to make time go by incredibly fast? I can't keep track. After being in class for six hours, and a two hour demo all in a row-- I am tired ! I just came home and played scrabble with Roger online for about three hours. Now I'm regretting that because I have some math homework. Tomorrow it's time to buckle down, figure stuff out. I don't know. I'm just worried about god knows what and not focused at all. I am tired of being sick, although I only have myself to blame (coffee, tea, fish oil supplements and menthols can't be too great for me) That's all i've had for seven days. It's been quite a cleanse, but i'm only feeling weaker Tomorrow is tomorrow and I'm going to do a lot. Hopefully figure out what the fuck to do for final six .

No comments: