Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trips to the moon.

I can't even tell you how wonderful my day was yesterday. Kelly and I both are getting over a nasty bug (her worse than me) and we were just silly and having the best time anybody could have. It's so nice to just talk and roam around. We had no set agenda and really just wandered the city. It was beautiful and I really came to realize how much I need that kind of Los angeles chaos in my life. I need to live in the middle of everything. Oh goodness. I'm in love with a city. I really, really am. And I am planning on visiting as often as I possibly can. It's such a great escape.
As for Kelly, her and I are taking a sweet little long weekend to San Francisco in a little over a month. We're going to drive back down the coast through Santa Cruz, Big Sur and Pismo. (Like the trip I just made) I think it'll be so amazing to have company and just drive with no agenda. We're also planning a Seattle trip. We'll probably go for a week, celebrating my first year of college (and all the hard junk being over with). I really can't wait for everything to come. Although i feel less motivated with the current school situation and feel like I'm being pulled from every direction. I am really going to try to be positive and get through this. I have to. I really have to just hang in there.

I am so inspired, And it seems like it's been too long.

No comments: